Entry/Intermediate level full time position as a Junior Graphic Designer and/or Web Designer for Printing and MultiMedia, Web Design, Marketing, Advertising and established businesses.
Skills & Abilities
- Video production and video editing.
- Photography and Digital Imaging,
- Graphic Illustration
- Layout/Stationery Design
- Website Design and Html/Css coding.
- Motion Graphics
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Animate, Experience, Premier Pro and After Effects skills.
- UI Design and Prototyping
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Manager: Red Mango-LaGrange-June 4th, 2011-Present. Freelance print Graphic Design work for employer. (i.e. posters, coupons, banners)- 6 yrs
- Reference-Audrey Korslund:Owner-
"Darrielle is a dependable and trustworthy employee. She is detailed and cares very much about her job and has balanced her school, work and home with responsibility. She will be an asset to any organization."
Freelance: Lonjay- April 2017-Present: Graphic Illustrations 2 mos
Freelance: IntoxiCakes Chicago- February 2017-April 2017: Website Design 3 mos.
- Reference-Kamilah White:Owner-
- "Darrielle did a great job to design and complete company website. She was professional and took feedback well. She came up with really nice design ideas."
Intern: Open Road Incredible Edibles-Feel The Horsepower: July 6th, 2016-December 2016- 6 mos
Print Design, Web Design, Marketing/Advertising. Hands on work, weekly group meetings.
- Reference-Gina Woods:Owner-
"Excellent candidate for any work. She's an over achiever and can get the job done!"
Reference-Carolyn Otto Pavelkis-Division Chair at Robert Morris University
"Darrielle was a strong student in my advanced design courses and generally delivered professional quality projects on deadline."